Our friendly and professional staff are available via telephone (02 9099 0390) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Our support desk is available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please be advised that our support team is available for general support enquiries relating to our website and email hosting. This is to the extent of ensuring that our services are operating as normal but does not include logging in to setup computers or mobile devices remotely.
Any additional IT support required will be billable at $180 ex GST per hour.
Our Support Process
As a few structures have changed there has been a change in the support levels regarding your hosting account. Below outlines what our support consultants can assist with.
- Free 15 min troubleshooting (phone and email) to check that our servers are ok and your hosting is ok.
- Upgrades of accounts needed.
- Troubleshooting website hosting issues, such as account suspension or disabled.
- Hosting only related issues.
- We can email you a free guide on setup configurations.
Just remember we are a hosting company and only HOST your accounts, if they are working on online and webmail and you need IT support or web development to help you.
What you will need Internal or External IT support for:
- To configure your email account on your email client or application (Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird) – this includes phone and email support.
- Remotely access your machines and configure accounts or check configurations.
- Assist you over the phone for email configuration.
We provide IT support that can assist configure accounts then the support is chargeable at $180 + GST hourly billed in 15 minute increments.
What you will need External Web Development Support for:
- If your website has been hacked or compromised then you will need to get your website developer to clean this up.
- If your website is not displaying correctly then you will need to get your website developer to configure this properly.
- If your website is not working and our hosting accounts are ok. Then you will need to get your website developer to fix this.
- Any updates / backups and alterations to your website.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Web Online Team